Careers at Norwood Construction Services
At Norwood we put people first. We offer a secure and enjoyable place to work where you will be treated well and hopefully will contribute to our continuing success.
Job satisfaction is high at Norwood and we are committed to developing our staff, ensuring that they are properly trained to deliver extremely high quality work in a well organised and stimulating environment.
Job title: Trainee Finance Administrator
Reporting to: Office Manager
Salary: £14,000 -16,000
Location: Airdrie (ML6)
Key responsibilities & duties
- Purchase and sales ledger involvement
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Prepare, recording and processing emails
- Dealing directly with suppliers and customers
- Answering telephone queries
- Inputting timesheets
- Undertaking general filing duties
- Preparing and processing incoming mail.
- Ad hoc duties as required
Job requirements. Essential criteria
- Excellent communication skills/telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Total commitment to deadlines
- IT literate
- Excel skill
- Willingness to learn
- Familiar with the use of Sage50
- Good interpersonal skills and confidence
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding construction/facilities management company. The successful candidate will be given on the job training, allowing them to develop to a level where they have the relevant skills to step into a variety of roles.
Please note that form fields market with an asterisk* must be filled out.
His workforce also posses the same “get the job done” attitude and I know that whatever the obstacle facing them, they will overcome it. This comfort to me is priceless and makes using Norwood a no brainer.
I would have no issue with recommending both Norwood Construction and Barry to anyone looking for building fabric and fit out works"